Voir tous les résultats
Associate Director, Trial Clinical Delivery Lead (m/f/d)
Posté 01 mars 2023
Eysins, Vaud - Switzerland
Demander un identifiant 260435
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
As a Trial Clinical Delivery Lead you drive performance of your assigned studies and contribute to company strategic objectives. Being a strong clinical operations expert within the global trial team, you identify risks, opportunities and facilitate proactive action planning. Working across the clinical development portfolio (Phase I – III), you are accountable at the trial level for overseeing delivery and quality of site-level activities, developing operational excellence and site and patient engagement strategies - leveraging expertise from key partner functions and leading team implementation. You bring the voice of the patient into the drug development process, ensuring insights are translated into study design and conduct. Additionally, you are an expert on tactics for trial decentralization, patient recruitment and retention, and supporting the company’s diversity and inclusion objectives. You collaborate at the trial team level to identify optimal strategies considering program and study characteristics, manage implementation and measure tangible impact. You will utilise site performance and quality data analytics to drive risk-based sponsor oversight activities for investigational sites in outsourced studies. You will provide leadership, strategic direction and operational oversight for Clinical Site Leads across assigned study(ies) who perform site engagement, vendor and site oversight at the site level ; developing study plans and ensuring implementation, identifying trends and supporting action planning.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Medical or Life Science discipline (essential); PhD desirable
- 10+ years clinical operations experience from a CRO, pharma and/or biotech company
- Broad therapeutic area experience ideally relevant to our company portfolio
- Extensive experience in site management/oversight (including management/oversight of CRA teams and/orLead CRA experience), vendor management/oversight
- Thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and global/local country regulations
- Ability to build and lead high-performing teams in a matrix organization
- Proactive, deliverable focused and solution orientated with clear understanding of ownership and accountability
- Capability to work independently on assigned tasks or projects of increasing complexity
- Strong analytical skills, aptitude to interpret outputs from analytical tools to enhance and improve study execution
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!