Voir tous les résultats
Process Controls Engineer - Remote
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Process Controls Engineer will provide process controls engineering and instrumentation support for EMD Electronics globally. You will become a member of Process Controls and Analytical Technology Engineering team and contribute to the success of large capital investment projects worldwide.
The principal accountabilities include the front-end process control designs for novel chemistries starting with the design of process control architectures in close collaboration with process engineers and other engineering disciplines. You are responsible for its detailed design, build-up, installation, and commissioning of the plant working with the project team & suppliers. Be an internal subject matter expert in instrumentation, system integration, control logic & programming of process automation systems.
Able to grasp complex interrelations and translate customer requirements into innovative and robust technical solutions. You are keen in interfacing and close collaborating to other disciplines, project management team, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) firms during all project phases.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Automation, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years experience of Automation/C&I engineering.
- Acumen in process engineering.
- Advanced knowledge in DCS design, software engineering and automation standards.
- Experience in plant automation programming (DCS/PLC/SCADA) using relevant tools, methods and technologies.
- Experience with SIEMENS PCS7, Allen Bradley.
- Basic knowledge in application of safety analysis for the design of plants and life safety controls.
- Experience in the selection of instruments suitable for the specific applications, including safety and Ex proof components.
- Master’s degree in Automation/Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge in Process Analytical Technologies.
- Deep knowledge of EX protection (NEC500, ATEX, IECEx) is preferred
- Deep knowledge and performance of safety analyses for the design of plants and special equipment
- Knowledge in advanced process control technologies and experience in applications in process industries.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html