Voir tous les résultats
Senior Quality Engineer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Senior Quality Engineer is located onsite at the Tamaqua, PA location with the ability to work from home as projects permit.
EMD Electronics is seeking an experienced Senior Quality Engineer (QE) to join Quality Assurance group in Tamaqua, PA supporting the Specialty Gas business field. The Senior QE will provide day-to-day Quality Engineering support for a fast-paced semiconductor materials manufacturing operation. The role will be a key quality driver for site activities including statistical analysis, problem solving, data automation, action plans, RFCs, and preventative actions to reduce/eliminate risk of product performance to customer.
- Lead root cause investigations for customer complaints and quality investigations using model-based problem-solving techniques.
- Ensure customer 8Ds meet expectations, timelines, and provide robust preventive/corrective actions.
- Lead customer-interfacing quality activities in support of root cause investigations and improvement efforts.
- Identify and lead process improvement efforts to improve product performance and/or process efficiency.
- Evaluate process or material deviations and provide guidance for the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Use of analytical tools to drive continuous improvement of quality-related work processes.
Data Analysis and Automation
- Utilize LEAN Six Sigma practices to implement and improve plant quality standards and processes.
- Support or lead data automation efforts through creation of data pipelines or visualization dashboards.
- Lead predictive techniques/ advanced data science analytics to identify control points and ensure quality before product manufacturing.
- Support site SPC program. Provide SPC/SQC data support and customized trend charts to assess and monitor product/process performance.
- Provide support to maintaining KPI reports, or regular quality reports to customers.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or other technical/science discipline
- 5+ years of previous experience working in a chemical manufacturing facility or similar industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and strong presentation skills.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of statistical process control (SPC/SQC), root cause analysis and corrective action (CAPA), problem solving, FMEAs, Design of Experiment (DoE), continuous improvement (CI) activities, management of change, and document control systems.
- Self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to work on multiple activities and projects in an organized and timely manner.
- Experience with problem solving and investigation methodologies, statistical analysis, and data automation.
- Awareness of quality principles and tools such as quality engineering, reliability engineering, quality codes and standards.
- Applied experience with SPC/SQC and statistical techniques (Minitab/JMP, NWA), MS Office Tool (Excel, Word, Power points) skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience as a leader and contributor.
- Applied experience with ISO management systems.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with process improvement, data automation, and data digitization highly preferred.
- Strong data analysis and data preparation automation knowledge with background in programming (Python, Java script, SQL, Alteryx/DataIku, Tableau) is a plus.
- SAP experience preferred.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html