Voir tous les résultats
Hosted Catalog Optimization Specialist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
At our Life Science business, the Senior Data Optimization Analyst supports B2B online e-catalog services for our APAC customers. The duties include retrieving and manipulating pricing and content data to generate hosted e-catalogs for our customers.
- Manage online catalogs on online platforms like Ariba, Jaggaer, etc. on behalf of Life Science business
- Interact and collaborate with other eCommerce Analysts, Account Managers in a fast and responsive manner
- Manage data extraction through our in-house tools or SQL queries
- Perform quality control on pricing and content data
- Create complete catalogs via in-house software, Excel, Google cloud tools, etc.
- Develop business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any STEM field
- 2+ years of experience with manipulating large amounts of data and data analysis or quality control in a business environment
- 4+ year of experience with SQL Queries
- 2+ years of Microsoft Office suite experience
- English fluent
- Master’s Degree in any STEM field
- 4+ years of practical industry experience (outside academia) with manipulating large amounts of data and quality control
- Familiarity with Online B2B platforms like Ariba, Jaggaer, etc.
- Experience in building cross-functional relationships to work closely with business partners and effectively find resources to solve problems
- Experience working with online cloud platforms GCP, AWS, etc.
- Familiar with Python, R, or other software and familiarity with Google cloud platform tools such as BigQuery
- Organized and ability to prioritize tasks based on expediency and magnitude
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!