Voir tous les résultats
Oncology Territory Manager, Los Angeles / San Francisco, CA
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The TEPMETKO Oncology Territory Manager (OTM) will deliver on bold but realistic targets for revenue growth and profitability by implementing brand objectives through innovative strategies, excellence in customer engagement and rigorous account planning. The OTM will be responsible for promoting TEPMETKO and its approved indications and other potential products from the EMD Serono pipeline. As a key member of an impactful team including Marketing, Managed Markets, and Medical, the OTM will lead sales at the area and territory level and serve as the primary liaison between customers and EMD Serono.
- Strategically identify and enact ways to put patients and customers first, demonstrating behaviors and prioritizing those tasks which will enable delivery of medicines to patients with greater speed and increase the ability to help create, improve, and prolong patients’ lives
- Drive revenues via innovative strategies and tactics: including excellence in customer engagement and account planning
- Achieve Area quarterly and annual sales objectives through implementation of company and U.S. Oncology sales direction
- Work collaboratively and manage ongoing communication and tactical coordination with counterparts
- Achieve short and long-term sales objectives by identifying customer needs and providing solutions to create a professional relationship between the customer and EMD Serono
- Build customer alliances and maintain relationships with key HCP’s, physician practices, and hospitals/clinics, practice managers across various practice settings, including major cancer centers.
- Develop local/area KOL’s
- Be a market expert having deep market, customer, product and competitive insights. Understand the changing healthcare landscape and strategically adapt to succeed in this constantly evolving environment.
- Achieve maximum individual potential, including excellence in product and disease state understanding, alignment with brand strategy, selling skills, account plan tracking, resource optimization and effective collaboration with co-promotion and alliance partners
- Develop Territory Business Plans consistent with the business unit strategy
- Maintain an expert operating knowledge of all company policies and guidelines including but not limited to those addressing Interactions with Healthcare Professionals, Compliance, Business Conduct and PhRMA. Ensure compliance with all Company, industry and government laws or guidelines regarding ethical standards
- Accountable for overall territory revenue
- Optimize budgets and monitor expenditures to ensure optimal use of resources
- Fully participate in field coaching sessions with agreed frequency, including receiving guidance, positive reinforcement, and corrective action where needed with a focus on the execution of accounts plans and competency development to ensure sales growth
- Demonstrate strong critical analysis and planning skills in reviewing data, understanding trends, preparing, and communicating applicable plans
- Successfully complete ongoing training and development to include product knowledge, selling skills, goal setting, planning and analysis, use of marketing tools and clinical information and sales competencies
- Work collaboratively and manage ongoing communication and tactical coordination with EMD Serono field and headquarters colleagues
- Demonstrate competency and fluency in business plan writing and communications and presentations
- Maintain frequent communication with the NSD
- Demonstrate leadership with peer groups
- Travel up to 50-70% of time in Los Angeles, CA and San Francisco, CA.
- A valid and active driver’s license.
Who you are:
- 5+ years proven sales experience in the pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry with demonstration of successful results.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Oncology Sales is preferred and specialty biologics markets highly desirable.
- Scientific or clinical background desirable.
- In-depth understanding of the oncology landscape and market dynamics is highly desirable.
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience developing marketing programs and materials for healthcare professionals and patients a plus.
- Strong expertise in reimbursement and managed care knowledge a plus.
- Launch experiences a strong plus.
- Experience with virtual selling.
- Success record consistently driving and maintaining strong results.
- Current understanding of pharmaceutical and promotional compliance guidelines and regulations.
- Motivated by results, urgency, and personal commitment.
- Ability to tolerate risk and deal with ambiguity.
- Possesses high integrity and exceptional work ethic. Fosters mutual trust and respect.
- Access and influence various functional areas and motivate groups to action
- Demonstrate creative and innovative ideas
- Remain focused and purposeful in the presence of shifting priorities and strategies and provide a timely response to business and customer needs
- Work in a high functioning, fast-paced, global business environment
- Strong communication skills and an ability to translate complex information into succinct and impactful messages. Ability to present to all levels of the organizations to individuals and groups as well as respond succinctly and clearly to any questions.
- Collaborative work style and familiarity with core operating functions (marketing, compliance, legal, medical).
- Demonstration of ability to process and convey complex disease state and marketplace knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills to understand and adjust to trends and market dynamics.
- Ability to display personal leadership and accountability among peers, direct manager, and internal support partners.
- Possesses and displays high level of emotional intelligence.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong command of the English language
- Home Office/Headquarters experience is a plus.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- Other language skills may be considered a plus.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html