Voir tous les résultats
Associate Product Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Report to: Senior Product Manager (SPM)
• Ensure the execution for Mkt activity as plan.
• Develop analysis on market and competitors. Keep field force updated of the analysis information.
• Support SPM to prepare promotional materials and sales tools such as brochure, leaflet, banner, stand, gimmicks, gift, etc… for assigned products and provide training/communication on those promotional tactics/ tools to field force.
• Develop methods of field-testing promotional programs to determine customer acceptance, evaluate effectiveness of promotion efforts and keep informed on needs of the field force.
• Support SPM to prepare the presentations on product knowledge & related diseases. Do product presentation internally (training to field force) & externally (scientific event).
• Identify potential supply issues and communicate with the logistics department and develop contingency plans.
• Review and provide suggestions to feedback the relating customer complaints on assigned products.
• To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Pharmacovigilance Responsible Person (LPVR) in company within 24 hours
Who You Are
- Pharmacist or Doctor.
- Further certificate in Marketing or business management related.
- Experience and have thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical market, and good understanding on product positioning, key benefits, and targeting customer.
- Good communication in English. Good command in office computer skills: Word, Excel, Email & Power Points and related software.
- Competencies: Be creative, a good motivator, ability to work independently & multi-task.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!