Voir tous les résultats
Business Support Specialist - LS
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Report to: Commercial Operation Manager - LS
• Leverage internal and external data system, develop and implement data analysis to support business operations and strategy
• Prepare, analyse and summarise various weekly, monthly and adhoc reports for use by different key stakeholders
• Maintain Salesforce, Palantir and other platforms for sales reporting, KPI monitoring and business analysis
• Asist in preparing and implementing plans, strategies and policies to achieve company strategy and target
• Actively participate in events, meetings and communication to improve and constantly update your knowledge and cooperation within the company.
• Other tasks assigned by line manager
Who You Are:
- Graduated in University Degree of Economics / Finance / Business Administration or related majors.
- At least 1 year exeprience in business analysis, data analysis. Fresh gradudates are also welcomed to apply.
- Good English (TOEIC > 500).
- Good Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!