Voir tous les résultats
Digital Director (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role: Targeted mRNA delivery has the potential to change patient lives by enabling life changing therapies. An M-Ventures funded biotech start-up is poised to seize the opportunity at the intersection between the Healthcare and Life Science Divisions of our company. Our mandate is to think big and reach across teams to leverage the full capabilities of the organization.With the agility of a startup and the resources of a leading multinational, the targeted mRNA delivery team is redefining the way researchers develop mRNA therapies. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. As a founding member of the stealth startup leadership team, you will drive a multifunctional team designing a cutting-edge targeting platform which will enable the therapeutic delivery of mRNA. Reporting to the startup “CEO”, you will have shared responsibility for the success and growth of the venture. #Inclusion
Your role: You will focus on establishing a team of digital experts to implement the mRNA vision with the following capabilities: Artificial intelligence, in particular machine learning for chemical and biological data and Computational modelling to bridge mechanistic insights with empirical data, e.g. computational chemistry, cheminformatics, molecular dynamics.
The key elements of roadmap include:
- Digitally enabled design of experiments which generate rich data sets and inclusion in the companies "Data Lake"
- Establishing strong collaborations with our laboratory team and IT colleagues
- Building digital chemistry enabled predictive model of lipid nanoparticle (LNP) properties and performance attributes
- Managing agile development processes
The key elements of Deployment include:
- Enabling internal / external customers to leverage solutions
- Leading integrated internal and outsourced development teams
- You will build an ecosystem of collaboration and best practice sharing with other internal teams with relevant expertise
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science / engineering
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant corporate experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in combining digital approaches with empirical biological and chemical data
- Experience leading multi-functional teams across fields and geographies
- Ideally experience in Life Science, Pharma or Biotechnology industry and a background in digital chemistry, bioinformatics, or related fields
- Ability to effectively work in a multifaceted environment embedded in a global, matrixed organization across multiple time zones, geographies, and cultures
- Highly organized, meticulous, creative, results-driven problem solver with proven flexibility and collaborative working style
- Ability to lead multiple stakeholders and sophisticated projects simultaneously
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to travel 20% (national and global travel)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!