Voir tous les résultats
Service Delivery Manager
Posté 13 avr. 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Demander un identifiant 260212
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
A Service Delivery manager's role focuses on keeping business units satisfied with our services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics (SLA, KPI), and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients. For us this means to deliver an excellent service for our enterprise data management and analytics platforms. So we are looking for YOU with 4 to 9 years of experience and being passionate about Service Delivery and Service Excellence in the area of enterprise applications.
- Ensure application and infra availability
- Provide service definition, management and execution for application and platform services based on ITIL Best practices
- Define and refine go-live milestone stages, standard checks and their verification
- Support change and authorization process for projects and enterprise platform enhancements
- Foster service excellence by providing training on good service delivery practices
- Continuous improvement of service support processes
- Create and deliver service reporting
- Write and review standard operating procedures
- Other responsibilities with regards to service delivery and service excellence management
- Support lifecycle of projects from exploration and development via handover into operations by ensuring process conformity
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude, Taking ownership and Stand-up in case of issues/ improvement suggestions
- Manage the vendor of the application based on the contractual agreements
Experience: 4-9 years
Data & Analytics
Experience with data analytics applications like data lakes, data visualization etc. is must, Palantir Foundry experience beneficial
Sound understanding of ITIL framework is must, certification is beneficia
Good understanding of user authentication and authorization concepts
Fluent English skills
|Security||Experience on application security assessments, and vulnerability processes|
Specific information related to the position:
- Full time
- Physical presence in primary work location: Bangalore
- Flexible to work CET and US EST time zones (according to shift timings)
- Willingness to travel to Germany, US and potentially other locations (as per demand)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!