Voir tous les résultats
Africa Product Manager
Posté 21 févr. 2023
Cairo, Egypt - Egypt
Demander un identifiant 260200
Work Location: [[filter3]], [[filter2]]
This information is for internals only. Please do not share outside of the organization.
Design and implement marketing plans, advertising and promotion for Specialty Medicine (Oncology, Neurology ) products. Prepare proposals for pricing, forecasting and operational expenses. Follow up with the sales force to ensure the proper implementation of the approved plans. Developing and monitoring activities of the reporting product managers.
- Lead marketing teams in Africa Developing Markets
- Prepare and revise marketing plans for all company products, covering all promotional mix elements and follow up its implementation .
- Initiate, develop, and evaluate all company products promotional material on a monthly/ quarterly basis through cooperation with the sales manager.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of all company products and competitors containing historical data, promotional campaigns, products comparison, competition profile, physicians preference & needs, promotion themes.
- Follow up with the local brand managers/sales force the use of promotional materials and messages in the field.
- Propose the company’s participation in medical conferences and symposia to support the products promotional campaign.
- Evaluate potential new products, new promotions and new ideas and make appropriate recommendations to the managing Director.
- Prepare different reports to the Business Director such as the highlight report, and feedback reports.
- Initiate and monitor marketing research and market intelligence activities per product, when necessary.
- Participate in different company relevant meetings and provide them with required data, e.g pre-sales operations, new product committee, …etc) and revise the necessary materials for cycle meetings and training courses.
- Able to adapt/create new promotional channels to reach HCPs effectively
- Monitor the continuous improvement and development programs for product managers and initiate regular, periodic appraisal and evaluation reports.
Qualifications & Abilities
- B.Sc in Pharmacy, or MB Bch in medicine
- Marketing Post- graduate is a must
- 3+ years of experience in brand management
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Creativity skills
- Project Management ability
- Training Capabilities
- Excellent English Language, French language is a plus
- High level of Computer Skills is essential
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.