Voir tous les résultats
Senior Expert HR CPI
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
You will work as HR SuccessFactors Integration Senior Consultant within our Technology Center in Bangalore. You will be responsible to develop or customize solutions. You possess deep skills and experience in SAP Integration for HR. You will create state of the art functional and technical specifications or configuration documents, translate solution design into software code or enhanced configuration. In fact, you will engineer, develop, maintain, test and improve the related code and solution. A key success factor for your integration will be your outstanding verbal and written communication skills, in daily use with the change requestors. Thanks to your deep understanding of the HR integration domain, you can understand business requirements, you have the capacity to transpose requirements into adequate solutions on time, on quality and on cost. From a technical perspective, we expect the ability to generate and maintain the needed documentation with outstanding quality in use across various SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can collaborate with virtual teams, and having a proven track record of delivering exceptional outcome for the Business.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 7-10 years of development experience with at least 5 years of experience in HR Integration.
- Proven knowledge and expertise in practical application of SAP SuccessFactors or HCM integration solutions integration through multiple implementation of various IT solutions
- Able to showcase expert knowledge of Integration in fit-gap design/solution workshops and meetings, managing changes and enhancements as the SME in HR integration processes.
- Knowledge of development best practices, coding standards and challenges of integration between multiple different solutions & providers.
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of systems integration, release management, and deployment expertise across various tools
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues
- Integration expertise with SAP CPI/BTP is a must
- Deep knowledge of SAP CPI/BTP configuration especially in the context of Employee Central integration. Capabilities and ability to automate using out of the box features
- Good knowledge of integration mechanisms between SAP HR Solutions and SAP ERP
- Good understanding of SAP integration layer (PI/PO), ABAP, RFC, iDoc is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!