Voir tous les résultats
Key Account Executive - North
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Report to: District Manager
Working at Ha Noi city
• Cooperate with Unit Manager for Hospital Tender / Enlisting in assigned territories
o Specializing for taking care Tenders / HO enlisting and all tasks related to stock in Hospitals
Collect Tender information including policy, point system, insurance formulary list, tender packages, tender committee contact list, schedule of tender (by assigned territories)
Manage & keep updated of all product regulatory and quality profile related/supported for tender
Prepare tender documents and follow up result
o Building up a strong foundation for the new products by promoting them to KOL Doctors and VIPs during the awareness phase to get the influence and their support with our products.
o Providing complete HO Tender / Enlisting information for the business review and propose an effective action plan for assigned territories.
o Organize product profile presentation to the Drug/ Tender committee/ Insurance body
o Providing constructive feedback from fields to the company and implement action plan accordingly.
• Participating and cooperating different types of scientific events and projects.
• Be responsible for all sales activities of assigned products in assigned territories
o Ensure achievement of targets in line with short, average and long-term business strategies
o Building and maintaining the relationships with doctors and KOLs related to assigned products
• Well collaborate with support teams: Marketing; tender; medical; SFE… in implementation and other team to maximize company resources
• To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Pharmacovigilance Responsible Person (LPVR) in company within 24 hours
Who You Are:
- Pharmacist / Doctor
- Good experience in Pharmaceutical Market, especially in Hospital Listing / Tender Field
- Good experience in launching new product is plus
- Good experience in Neurology Field
- Good English and computer skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!