Voir tous les résultats
EHS Engineer II
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As an EHS Engineer, you will work with the site EHS team to ensure that operations are performed in accordance with sound environmental, health & safety practices which includes conformance with applicable regulatory requirements.
This position is a full-time on-site position located in Danvers, MA.
EHS Engineer II activities include:
- Be a key force in a positive, proactive, and integrated EHS culture.
- Develop written health and safety programs and related training materials, including delivering training materials.
- Assist and/or conduct health and safety compliance audits including pre-audit preparation, facility auditing, and preparation of clear and concise finding reports.
- Assist with identifying, preparing and ensuring operational safety, permitting, regulatory compliance, and hazardous waste management.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) management system to exceed regulatory, corporate and industry requirements and support the ongoing compliance with ISO 45001 ISO14001
- Partner with production management to investigate the root cause of EHS-related events and ensure the implementation of effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Support site staff in developing safe work plans for complex tasks involving both employees and contractors
- Perform periodic evaluations to ensure compliance with safety and environmental permits, plans, policies, and regulatory requirements.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering, or Environmental Science
- 5+ years of health and safety experience in a manufacturing setting
- 7+ years practical (plant level) experience in environmental, occupational health and/or safety.
- ASP or CSP certification
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local environmental, occupational health and safety regulations.
- An interest in growing your career in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability/willingness to obtain ASP/CSP certifications.
- Database, Microsoft Suite, and spreadsheet skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Well organized, able to multi-task.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html