Voir tous les résultats
Operational Planning Lead
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
The Operational Planning Lead is an important global role within our global Healthcare Research & Development organization. It enables accelerated project execution and optimized resource allocation by generating data driven plans and scenario analyses for our global discovery and lifecycle management projects. In this role, you partner closely with our global project teams to provide insights on project trends and scenarios to enable project managers and clinical trial leads to steer and drive projects in a proactive way. You translate development strategies into robust and actionable project plans which are captured on an integrated project management platform. In addition, you provide transparency on timing and sizing of current and future resource needs for portfolio management to enable data driven decision making and prioritization.
Who you are:
- Academic degree in a scientific, economic, or business field – Master or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of business experience in R&D within the healthcare industry with a focus on project planning.
- Significant experience in leading or working with cross-functional, international project teams
- Demonstrated ability to understand, influence and work in interdisciplinary teams / multi-cultural environment within a matrix
- Very good understanding of biopharma R&D value chain and underlying productivity drivers
- Knowledge in Enterprise Project Portfolio Management tools – preferably, Planisware
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, high quality focus and result orientation
- Strong interpersonal communication, influencing and leadership skills
- Fluency in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!