Voir tous les résultats
Production Lab Tech Lead
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Production Team Lead is responsible for all tasks related to all production tasks including filling, packaging, and labeling. This individual must be able to work independently with a high level of attention to detail and in accordance with GMP regulations. The ideal candidate has experience in a manufacturing environment and is eager to work as a team to meet departmental goals and deadlines. In addition, this individual’s daily tasks may include planning, troubleshooting SAP, helping with Deviations/CAPA investigations and routine laboratory maintenance or housekeeping. The Production Team supports production of antibody products for use in in vitro diagnostic (IVD) immunohistochemistry (IHC).
- Lead Production team as directed by area management.
- Support Production Associates to ensure optimum efficiency of the Production Team.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration, presents a professional image in all business matters
- Communicate effectively across all departments and with all levels of organization to promote best practices in Production.
- Continuous improvement: regularly submits suggestions for improvement (SFIs)
- Treats people with respect keeps commitments: work with integrity and ethically: upholds organizational values.
- Meets productivity standards; strives to increase productivity without sacrificing quality and safety.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; supports others’ efforts to succeed
- Observes safety procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Problem solving mentality; identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions.
- Ensure GMP is maintained at a high level.
- Makes timely decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Maintain and demonstrate a high level of personal and professional integrity and report any suspicious activity to laboratory management.
- Must be willing and able to work on weekends or extended hours as needed.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned by Supervisors or Managers, as needed to support the Organization.
- Generates metrics and reports out to management.
- Ensure that Housekeeping Standards and procedures are maintained.
- Contribute to and support achievement of department KPIs.
- Ensure a high EHS focus within the Warehouse Team to maintain safe working practices and standards
- Complete paperwork required for the task and all relevant ERP transactions.
- Ensure commitments to internal and external customers are met.
- Maintain the lab area stock and cleanliness as needed for continuous use.
- Print and applies product labels based on a production plan.
- Fills and packages labels based on a production plan.
- Fills and packages product using standardized techniques and practices.
- Stocks inventories as necessary.
- Responds promptly to internal customer needs from other departments.
- Planning/organizing manages time and priorities work to meet deadlines; able to multitask with numerous interruptions.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience working in production, operations, or other manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SAP/SAP NEXT.
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Possesses good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- High level of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing business demands.
- Ability and established skills in operating pallet jack, selecting carts, packing equipment, and lift cart.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and adapt to new processes and system requirements.
- Good computer skills, including MS Office.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or SAP NEXT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pay Range for this position - $42,300 - $98,700
Our ranges incorporate all levels and career types available within this specific role, and are derived from relevant industry market data. Should we decide to make an offer, we will consider several factors, including but not limited to your location, skills, experience, career level, and other job-related factors. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; paid time off; and paid holidays; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html