Voir tous les résultats
L&D Services Specialist
Posté 28 déc. 2022
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Demander un identifiant 259726
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title: L&D Services Specialist
This role is responsible for providing people administration to the organization or location it supports. The role will deliver learning and development support in accordance with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deliver efficient, accurate, timely administration services as per agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Track and measure service delivery as agreed with the Shared Services Leadership Team against KPIs and SLAs
- Actively work to achieve the agreed upon identified performance objectives in alignment with the Shared Services Leadership Team.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and provide constructive feedback
- Work with the Shared Services Leadership Team to meet agreed training and development goals
- Assess if customer requirements are being met effectively
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to varying shift or work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfil real time business requirements
- Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work
- Ensure that all HR personnel data and sensitive information are kept confidential
Should be exposed to the following HR Delivery Functions by Order of Specialization:
- Learning & Development
- HR Data Management
- HR Reporting
- Help Desk and Inquiry support
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any equivalent degree.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum professional experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. Learning Management Systems, SAP P40, Success Factors, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. Service Now, Neocase, etc.).
- Adequate experience in using MS Office applications.
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for flexible working schedule.
- Shift Schedule: 3PM - 12AM
- Hybrid Set Up
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Strong customer orientation
- Analytical and keen to details
- Results oriented and performance driven
- Strong level of accountability and integrity
- Extensive experience in working in a multi-cultural background
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Other preferred/desired background:
- Experience in end-to-end learning administration
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining content in learning management system
- Technical expertise in learning management system
- Adequate knowledge in learning consultancy
- Experience in building learning catalogue and curriculum
- Experience in training design and development
- Strong reporting skills
- With intermediate or above level of skill in excel, power point and other Microsoft tools
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!