Voir tous les résultats
Marketing Operations Managers
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Job Title: Marketing Operations Managers
Job Location: EMD Millipore Corporation, 80 Ashby Road, Bedford, MA
Job Responsibilities: The duties of the Marketing Operations Manager include the following:
1) Provide strategic leadership of programs and projects within the Bioprocessing Strategic Marketing Innovation team;
2) Implement a formal review process of major change projects with the goal of setting up stage gates to assess the change projects and set up deliverables and timelines;
3) Develop and execute Change Control Communications Strategies to minimize customer impact from change, leveraging understanding of materials and their impact on the products
used by the customer;
4) Initiate change control for raw material change and process change. Both scenarios have an impact on the products;
5) Participate in key discussions and understanding customer concern to establish good change control practices in our company;
6) Conduct internal and external surveillance activities; and
7) Support Business Continuity and Risk Management.
Telecommuting is available for this position.
Employer requires a candidate to have a Master's degree in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, or a closely related field with at least three (3) years of work experience in sales and/or technical support within the bioprocessing market.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
Applicants can mail resumes to EMD Serono, Inc., 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 (Attn: req# 259587) or apply online at https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company.html)
This position is eligible for EMD Serono Inc. Employee Referral Program.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html