Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
- Support the Quality Management System through process validation, continuous improvement, inspections of materials/processes/equipment, corrective action, and implementation of quality measures.
- Aid in ensuring ISO Standard compliance as applicable during new product introduction assuring quality specification and inspection methods are understood and complied with throughout.
- Assist as necessary in the development and execution of procedures for product, process, and equipment validations.
- Conduct and participate in ISO 9001 audits as necessary.
- Support development of design control deliverables – quality plans, manufacturing/inspection documentation, SOP’s, work instructions, test methods, and any other necessary documentation.
- Support plant functional areas by conducting data and document review/approval as it pertains to the plant quality systems – ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
- Support the QMS through review and approval of product/process investigations, deviations, OOS, and participation in root cause analysis, CAPA, documentation management, and change management.
- Assist in the management of quality metrics/KPIs and their review through trend analysis and interpretation. Other duties as assigned.
- Aptitude to work in manufacturing and chemical manufacturing environments. Aptitude to work with and around machinery, in and around confined spaces.
- Knowledge to view/read data on a PC screen and printed documents and operate PC equipment.
- Aptitude to perform moderate lifting and carrying, reaching, kneeling, standing for moderate periods of time. Knowledge to hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Who You Are:
- BS in Quality, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, or closely related science discipline
- ASQ Quality Engineering Certification
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or similar role within a manufacturing facility
- Experience in SPC
- Experience in continual improvement and use of quality tools – control charts, capability studies, DOE, histograms, fishbone charts
- Experience writing protocols and reports, analyzing information, and reporting results Experience with risk management techniques/tools
- Experience with CAPA and Root Cause Analysis Strong communication and interpersonal skills Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Strong computer skills including skills for data reporting and presenting – Excel, PowerPoint, Minitab
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html