Voir tous les résultats
Posté 09 mars 2023
Allentown, Pennsylvania - United States
Demander un identifiant 259536
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Logistics Analyst employee at MilliporeSigma will establish and maintain project management tools and techniques. Also, there will be collaboration with colleagues to devise innovative solutions to customer problems and overall Global Operations process improvement opportunities through strategic thinking, critical thinking, and analysis. Stand alone operation, so will need to wear many hats.
- Work closely with regional and global counterparts to formulate and implement best business practice models.
- Develop new business strategies around NA Operations with a concentration in Logistics & Distribution Systems Alignment.
- Conduct data analysis to support projects in the domains of strategic development for logistics and distribution functions (i.e., Third Party Logistics Partners, Acquisition integrations, warehouse, and logistics automation (WMS, TMS, etc.)
- Perform data management through a combination of data mining, data modeling, data analysis, cost/benefit analysis, process mapping, and/or problem analysis; while executing day to day processes related to assigned area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain cost estimates, forecasts, and cost models.
- Standardize global practices within Distribution facilities (in-house or outsourced) and any acquisition integration activities.
- Solve problems by considering courses of action within the framework of management’s goals and standards.
- Travel domestic and international up to 10%
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, international transportation and logistics OR 4+ years work experience in Supply Chain, Engineer, Business Admin, Transportation.
- 8+ years of logistics and transportation experience in a regulated global medical device or technology manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma Certification – Green Belt and/or Black Belt
- PMP Certification
- Demonstrated understanding of the business and key market drivers that have an impact on Distribution as well as other related functions.
- Strong track record as a change agent and innovator in developing and deploying new strategies, business practices and technologies as well as influencing others in embracing the need for change.
- Demonstrated ability to understand global, strategic objectives and identify key priorities
- Proficient in developing and delivering high-quality presentations to all levels of the organization
- Effectively participates in meetings and exhibits effective listening skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels across a large organization to influence the decision-making process with facts and insights
- Demonstrated ability to support and lead multiple projects
- Experience applying quantitative techniques to challenging, real-world problems
- Strong analytical, comprehension, decision making and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills in global environment
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility, work independently and master new tasks quickly
- Prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving outstanding results
- Experience and training in Lean Six Sigma
- Strong PC knowledge, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience in SAP and reporting.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html