Voir tous les résultats
Senior Specialist - Onesource
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Looking for solution Architect who can work closely with our internal Business users along with other Architect to understand the business requirement; Design and deploy the solutions based on the Legal requirement of various countries spread across all three regions (APEC/EMEA/NASA)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Integrate, design, configure, implement One Source tax software solutions for enterprise applications for both sales and purchasing activities globally.
• Manage and deliver components of SAP Indirect Tax projects and teams.
• Develop processes for ongoing maintenance global indirect tax logic rules in tax engine content.
• Gather global Indirect tax business requirements and prepare technical specification for tax solutions.
• Provide guidance and support the business and product areas as to systems and process impact resulting from changes in global tax rules/regulations.
• Work with internal teams on prioritizing system changes, feature requests, and system improvements, automations, and testing.
Experience working with Sap/OneSource/GlobalNext (5 to 6 years)
• Strong understanding on Indirect Tax determination and validation
• Experience in S/4 or SAP ECC implementations.
• Experience across multiple SAP modules - SD, MM, Master Data Governance and Migration is preferable.
•Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
• Good problem solving & communication skills
• Collaborative mindset across business functions
•Agile mindset & open to change & ability to work in ambiguous environment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!