Voir tous les résultats
Key Account Manager Oncology - Craiova/Oltenia
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices, and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive, and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
The Key Account Manager achieves or exceed sales objectives and according to the strategy, tactics and other parameters defined by our company.
The area of responsibility is within the 8 counties from the Oltenia region.
You are responsible to develop, implement and review business plans for territory, including sales and communications objectives by customer and call.
Maintain and develop a level of expertise and service that supplies for the customer and builds strong long-term relationships. Use of appropriate sales techniques and processes, based on the Oncology market and brand strategy.
Differentiate and demonstrate the product advantages/benefits by demonstrating how they meet customer needs. Build long-term relationships with customers including academic, community and KOLs.
Experience with international KOL (relation, planning, etc.).
Develop and maintain a level of expertise and service in the areas of product knowledge, therapeutic area knowledge, customer service, health education, and selling skills that add new value for the clients.
Allocate available resources to improve return on investment on a business cycle and annual basis in cooperation with manager (including financial, time, medical, marketing, and educational resources.
Respect and enforce to ethical/legal/regulatory/company guidelines. All other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- You possess a University degree, preferably in Medicine, Pharmacy or Biology.
- You have a successful specialty pharmaceutical sales experience and have a minimum of 4 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in oncology product selling is an asset.
- You have a strong understanding of Account Management including strategy, planning, customer segmentation and financials.
- You are able to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a complex cross functional team.
- You have the ability to produce and interpret sales data in various formats and use digital tools.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have a valid Driver’s License and ability to travel as required by the scope of the role.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!