Voir tous les résultats
Assay Development Scientist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Scientist will work within the Assay Development Services department as part of a scientific team to provide support for applications and custom assay development projects and perform general laboratory functions.
- Support application and custom assay development projects by assembling and testing lateral flow devices
- Accurate record-keeping of scientific work and results as per GLP requirements.
- Provide critical laboratory support functions; organize laboratory service contracts and scheduling, use, maintain and calibrate equipment, preparation of reagents and materials, ensure the lab is adequately stocked and resourced, dispose of laboratory waste as per EHS guidelines
- Provide applications support for validation, stability studies and trial activities
- Document creation, revision, and periodic review
- Collaborate with global scientific team
- Ensure compliance with applicable quality standards and environmental, health & safety legislations. Adhere to site EHS procedures for laboratory
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other Life Science field
- 2+ years of experience in R&D, manufacturing, operations or biotech industry
- Experience in lateral flow/In Vitro Diagnostics
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Good knowledge of quality system regulations and processes
- Good knowledge of Environmental, Health and Safety regulations
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html