Voir tous les résultats
Medical Science Liaison, Neurology & Immunology (MN/ND/SD/NE/IA)
Posté 26 avr. 2023
Rockland, Massachusetts - United States
Demander un identifiant 259371
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining collaborative relationships with influential members of the medical community to promote company, disease state and therapeutic awareness, in addition to serving as an advanced technical, scientific, and medical expert in the specified therapeutic area (neurology & immunology) for the assigned region. The MSL must command a comprehensive understanding of their specific Therapeutic Area (TA)/field and will partner with other members of the Field Medical and US Medical Affairs teams to contribute to the overall understanding of the neurology disease state and therapeutics, developing significant and long-term relationships for EMD Serono with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
- Leads Medical Affairs activities in his/her region coordinating with internal departments and external customers
- Ability to represent EMD Serono at medical events, programs, meetings and conventions
- Experienced at liaising with the US Medical Affairs staff on the development and implementation of medical initiatives both regionally and nationally
- Communicates research and development concepts, key field insights and competitive intelligence to appropriate internal stakeholders
- As appropriate, coordinates with Clinical Development and Medical Affairs in providing field support for Phase IIIb and IV research studies
- Acts as a liaison between investigators and Medical Affairs for the Investigator Sponsored Trial (IST) program
- Ability to maintain KOL profiling and visitation records for the territory
- Administers and monitors appropriate budget expenditures to meet the responsibilities as outlined above
- Adept at ensuring compliant use of field material and conduct of activities and acting as a respected and highly regarded representative of EMD Serono
- As applicable, assists in the development of educational and training material and conducts training for internal and external parties
Who you are:
- Advanced Scientific Degree (e.g. PharmD, DO, MD, inclusive of various Nursing Degrees)
- For Medical Science Liaison role, minimum of 2 years clinical and/or pharmaceutical experience in specified TA required
- For Senior Medical Science Liaison role, minimum of 3 years clinical and/or pharmaceutical experience in specified TA and proven track record of leadership in role
- Live within the territory ( (MN/ND/SD/NE/IA); Minneapolis, MN Preferred
- Comfortable with extensive (60%) regional travel including overnight travel, periodic national meetings and potentially international conferences
- Able to perform normal and routine office duties
- English language fluency
- Advanced scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills
- Expert at disseminating knowledge to healthcare professionals state-of-the-art research and medical concepts related to the treatment and management of the specific disease state through one to one peer interactions and group learning activities
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html