Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Primary Objective of the Position
- To leverage the technical expertise and grow the production material business along with the Sales and Technical team. Qualifying and pricing the leads, and converting them based on stock, source, manufacturing or custom manufacturing. Solving the customer’s technical queries and supporting them in developing the product to drive the growth of production materials to achieve the organizational overall goal. Help the sourcing team in identifying sources, local or overseas.
- Key contact person from and to SLS Business for Production Materials – Bench to bulk inquiries
- Provide technical assistance to the sales team on Production materials and help them to win opportunities
- Gatekeeper and lead contact for Bulk product leads
- Liaise with respective stakeholders in the organization to help qualify products and win commercial business.
- Drive new product introductions at the customers, decision-makers, and opinion leaders and liase internally for smooth implementation
- Forecasting the customer’s production materials requirements on a quarterly basis and assisting Sales teams to ensure targeted business growth is achieved
- Identify local sources in collaboration with the Sourcing team
- Fulfill the documents requirements for Bulk chemicals and collaborate with Regulatory, QA, QC, and compliance
- Bulk pipeline dashboard on a monthly basis and sales forecasting and monitoring
- MSc/Ph.D Chemistry/Biochemistry with 4-5 years of commercial/marketing experience
- Organic chemistry preferred
- Deep but efficient accumulation of knowledge associated with Catalysis
- Excellent communication/presentation skills with a sales attitude.
- Must be creative in developing plans and strategies that enhance market share based on the applicability to various customer segments.
- Establishes a good scientific understanding of our as well as competition products
- Travel across India, alone or with a sales team to meet customers and collect market feedback for data-driven decision making
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!