Voir tous les résultats
Area Business Manager, Milwaukee, WI
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Area Business Manager (ABM) is a field-based role accountable for the strategic business management and sales result of an individual territory, serving as the liaison between customers and EMD Serono. Working in collaboration with the overlapping Thought Leader Liaison, the role focuses on building customer alliances and establishing and maintaining product market leadership by identifying customer needs and providing customer-centered solutions. An ideal candidate has solid business acumen, possesses strong consultative selling skills, keen analytical skills and an established network of business relationships with neurologists treating patients with multiple sclerosis. We are seeking strong and determined sales leaders willing to make a daily impact on patient outcomes. Some overnight travel may be required. The territory includes Milwaukee & Madison, WI.
- Display the highest level of professionalism, ethical behavior, and integrity in all aspects of the ABM role.
- Achieve territory sales goals and objectives consistent with Company and Therapeutic Area guidelines as well as the PhRMA code.
- Pursue individual improvement over time against Competency Model.
- Demonstrate strong collaborative approach with internal and external stakeholders to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate strong critical analysis and planning skills in reviewing data, understanding trends and preparing/executing applicable plans.
- Maintain a superior level of product, market, reimbursement, formulary, managed care and customer knowledge.
- Expand the number of new prescribers and strengthen current prescriber positions with a multi-product portfolio.
- Plan and implement effective professional and patient education programs.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the MS/neurology medical community with a high science approach focused on identifying needs and providing solutions.
- A valid and active driver's license
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 5+ years sales experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry with demonstrated success in sales performance
- Maintain personal level of accountability and ownership of results.
- Self-motivated and thrives with change.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate across teams in successful pursuit of goals.
- Experience in MS, neurology, CNS or specialty biologics markets.
- Scientific or clinical background.
- Strong technical proficiency with experience selling in a virtual environment using digital tools.
- Knowledge of managed care and reimbursement systems and experience with pull-through strategies.
- Able to support multiple tasks, initiatives, and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Customer oriented, energetic, flexible, enthusiastic, and driven.
- Passion for patients.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html