Voir tous les résultats
Product Specialist Engineer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
This position will be in our brand-new facility in Chandler, AZ. The Product Specialist Engineer is responsible for evaluating and executing product orders for high purity specialty gas and chemical delivery systems. The Product Specialist Engineer will execute product specifications and configurations for gas and chemical delivery equipment that meet safety and functional requirements based on customer needs. The Product Specialist Engineer will travel for training and work up to 30% domestically, prior to factory start-up in Chandler, AZ. Travel will predominately be to a sister facility in Allentown, PA
- Configuration and processing of equipment orders (both standard and highly customized) to meet customer requirements and compliance with all safety requirements
- Creation and maintenance of product documentation; bill of materials, specifications, schematics suitable for manufacturing and customer use
- Supporting the sales organization with scope and pricing guidelines for engineered to order and non-standard equipment configurations
- Configuration of customized machine logic software to run equipment based on mechanical and/or customer specifications
- Providing technical support during the design/manufacturing phase to operations, production planning, quality
- Developing and implementing improvement plans for cost reduction and manufacturing efficiency improvements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering, or other engineering field
- 1+ years of experience with mechanical systems or electrical systems within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in continuous improvement (Six Sigma Greenbelt)
- SAP experience
- Attention to detail and ability to work in cross-functional teams while aligning with business needs and priorities
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills. Ability to communicate across media and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to excel in a fast pace, multi priority environment
- High-purity gas or chemical delivery system equipment experience
- Strong organization and time management skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html