Voir tous les résultats
Project Controls Specialist and Estimator
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As a Project Controls Specialist and Estimator within the Engineering & Technology team, you are a critical business partner for the Life Science organization, which is planning and executing large, strategic investments. As a Project Controls Specialist, you are responsible for developing and managing all aspects of cost management of large capital projects for proper reporting to upper management. This includes to develop and manage project cost reports including the evaluation of actual and forecasted costs against budgets and detailed risk analysis supporting the same. You develop accruals and ensure coordinated reversal by tracking the invoicing/payment process in collaboration with relevant stakeholders. You will work with project team and other internal stakeholders (such as engineering, validation, manufacturing, facilities, quality, procurement etc.) to coordinate the development of project estimates. You assist with development, issuance and evaluation of RFPs, with project related contract negotiations, interfacing with the vendors and legal, as needed. You also assist with value engineering, and you provide unified, cost-driven solutions, identify potential conflicts, and assist in the facilitation of making critical commercial decisions. Furthermore, you assist in the development of project control procedures and solutions for capital project delivery. You contribute to the execution of the LS strategy and will support the strategic development of the Life Science operations network.
The position is located in the Midwest of the USA, ideally in St. Louis, MO.
Who you are:
- University degree in finance, life science or engineering, MBA preferred
- Must have excellent working experience in the pharmaceutical and/or high-tech manufacturing industry (strong preference toward candidates with biotech/pharma experience)
- Fluent in English and have excellent communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
- You have >8 years of professional experience in project/program management environment with >3 years of project controls experience
- You have demonstrated skills in project controls, where you established effective reporting and procedures to contribute to the financial stability of the projects
- Must be result driven and have excellent negotiation skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html