Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Who You Are:
As an Invoice-to-Pay (I2P) Associate in a Global Shared Service Center, you are responsible to the following tasks:
- Perform advanced processing of vendor invoices in the respective ERP system
- Maintain vendor master data and work with vendor companies to resolve complex payment issues
- Ensure timely processing of Accounts Payable transactions in accordance to the set service level agreement
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise
- Monitor supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Assist in creating, updating and maintaining the vendor master data, and perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
- Assist in month-end closing activities
- Leverage on your expertise by constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes that contribute to process excellence initiatives
- Share best practices in Accounts Payable within your team.
- Has a college degree or comparable education and significant experience in Accounting, Business Administration or other neighboring business-related fields
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AP or Accounting knowledge
- Can communicate well in English orally, as well as in written form
- Can demonstrate profound Accounting knowledge
- Experience working within a Shared Services Center environment (preferred)
- Strong background and experience working with SAP or other ERP systems
- Flexible to take on any shift and amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- Have good organization skills –able to prioritize work and adapt rapidly to changing priorities
- Amenable to work on a midshift schedule (03:00 pm to 12:00 am)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!