Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma the Cloud Engineer will be part of a team of Web Administrators responsible for the daily operations of eCommerce platforms. You will build, maintain, and provide expertise in cloud-based applications as you help deliver the team's roadmap to automation (CI/CD).
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements & automation.
- Troubleshoot issues across our eCommerce GCP services and applications.
- Ensure compliance with regard to backups, disaster recovery, data privacy, and security.
- Keep cloud environments stable and secure to prevent downtime and security breaches.
- Make hardware and software recommendations based on operational and project needs.
- Job may consist of night and weekend work.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other technology related field.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Cloud Engineer.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other technology related field.
- Expertise with infrastructure as code, containerization, Kubernetes, and Harbor.
- Experience with DevOps principles and practices, including design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines, deployment, and operational support.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Gitlab.
- Strong system administration experience including Unix/Linux OS, WAF, load balancers, and DNS.
- Knowledge of OS, middleware, databases, NoSQL, ESB, Integration, APIs, Web services, and/ or REST.
- Expertise with log and analysis tools.
- Understanding of Agile and software development lifecycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work with global virtual teams and be a team player.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html