Voir tous les résultats
Intership Customer Service Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Short Job Description:
· Customer Service
· Communication with Prospective Customers
· Market Research for Suppliers
· Filing and Reporting
· Invoice Handling – Audit Control
· Import – Export Handling / Ocean, Road and Air Transportation
- Arrangement of Deliveries and Pickups.
- Transfer of Files to Brokerage.
- Responsible for Customer Service internally, Bookings, Documentation, and Execution of Routing for Assigned Shipments.
- Responsible for Informing Management of Progress and Requirements of the Department.
· Documentation & Follow up of Customs Procedure
· Proper Follow up for Nominated Shipments
· Assists the day-to-day Operations for Imports and Exports to ensure that Customer Requirements are met.
· Responsible for Communicating Information and Instructions to/from Vendors Domestic and International.
· Ensure that File contains all necessary Document Copies in Proper Sequence.
· Trace Shipment through Transit Points up to Final Destination and Advice Customer Service as needed.
· Excellent use of Internet
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) ECDL Core Certificate
· Excellent Oral & Written Skills
· Fluency in English/German/Other
· High School Diploma
· Hard Working
· Customer Service Skills
· Team Working Skills
· Effectiveness in Research Responsibility
· Qualification to work under pressure
· Strong organization/prioritization skills
Qualifications we will undertake:
· Self-Motivation Quick Learning
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!