Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
1. Related to marketing or other business activities
- Develop medical plan with medical & BU independently.
- Initiate strategic studies of marketed products to come out medical opinion.
- Responsible for publication.
- Initiate strategic portfolio evaluation and provide medical support for business growth.
- Work as internal advisor to MA and marketing.
2. Related to Clinical Development
- Primary contact person for all medical/safety aspects within a given study.
- Protocol/amendment (related to medical sciences) development and finalization.
- Planning, development and execution of Phase 3 and 3B through Phase 4 clinical research, RWE trials, ensuring the clinical program includes a robust holistic evidence package.
- Medical training for entire study team, investigators and CRO staff (if applicable).
- Medical and disease state education, publications, medical information, and medical affairs advisory boards.
3. Related to Regulatory Affairs
- Involved in the preparation for the medical sections of regulatory submissions.
- Prepares the medical section of briefing documents for CDE evaluation meeting, pre-meeting with regulatory authorities.
- Develops scientific reports or responses to study-specific medical issues that may be raised by regulatory agencies.
Who you are:
- Master or advanced degree in clinical medicine.
- At least 2 years multi-national pharmaceutical companies experience in medical.
- Good English at listening, speaking, writing and reading. Able to communicate with global by TC.
- Good communication skills (written and oral) of both scientific and non-scientific information.
- Strong medical knowledge in the therapeutic area.
- Professional knowledge on clinical medicine, metabolism is preferred.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures in Clinical Trials and drug Registration.
- Ability to face challenges.
- Self-learning ability.
Functional Area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!