Voir tous les résultats
Business Process Specialist-Master Data & Production Process
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This Business Process Specialist, Master Data & Business Process at EMD Electronics is a key process owner within the Delivery Systems & Services (DS&S) business. This role serves as work stream lead for processes which enable materials in the ERP Systems for transacting, manufacturing, and delivering product to our customers. In addition, this role is accountable for understanding Material Master Data-related issues that might occur and responsible for identifying the fix and delivering training opportunities to expand our key user knowledge base. You will be responsible for successfully managing a material master data strategy for DS&S business that enables our business PL2P (plan to produce) strategy. In this role, you mentor key users within the organization on master data processes, enable change within the ERP system in alignment with business strategy and work with business test leads and other enablement teams to ensure the health of master data.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years work experience using SAP and Master Data. OR
- 8+ years knowledge and work experience using SAP and Master Data.
- Up to 20% travel as needed for projects and process enablement.
- Experience with Material Creation, life cycle management and/or O2C (order to cash), PL2P (plan to produce) modules.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA.
- Passionate about how data and processes work across cross functional work streams.
- Have an eye for detail and striving for quality & consistency.
- Demonstrate a high degree of creativity and mature judgement in anticipating and solving non-reoccurring, unprecedented problems.
- Be customer oriented with excellent level of interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Empowering team player with a proactive, self-motivated work method.
- Work with timelines effectively, across multiple time zones and geographies.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html