Voir tous les résultats
L&D Services Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title: L&D Services Specialist
This role is responsible for providing people administration to the organization or location it supports. The role will deliver learning and development support in accordance with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Deliver efficient, accurate, timely administration services as per agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Track and measure service delivery as agreed with the Shared Services Leadership Team against KPIs and SLAs
- Actively work to achieve the agreed upon identified performance objectives in alignment with the Shared Services Leadership Team.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and provide constructive feedback
- Work with the Shared Services Leadership Team to meet agreed training and development goals
- Assess if customer requirements are being met effectively
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to varying shift or work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfil real time business requirements
- Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work
- Ensure that all HR personnel data and sensitive information are kept confidential
Should be exposed to the following HR Delivery Functions by Order of Specialization:
- Learning & Development
- HR Data Management
- HR Reporting
- Help Desk and Inquiry support
WHO YOU ARE:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any equivalent degree.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum professional experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. Learning Management Systems, SAP P40, Success Factors, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. Service Now, Neocase, etc.).
- Adequate experience in using MS Office applications.
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for flexible working schedule.
- Shift: 6PM to 3AM (Night Shift)
- Hybrid Set-Up
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!