Voir tous les résultats
Chemical Filler/Labeler 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigman, the Chemical Filler/Labeler serves a crucial role in packaging hazardous liquids into various sizes and styles of containers. The role is responsible for ensuring the following requirements are met:
- Fill procedures are properly followed, and all closure specifications are accurately met
- Ensuring all packages are properly labeled and the finished units/cartons are on correct pallets
- Correct use of equipment such as a weigh scales and filling equipment
- Legible and accurate filling documentation
- This position will require that the successful hire join the union.
- Available shifts:
- 2nd shift is Monday - Friday, 2:40 pm to 11:10 pm ET
- 2nd shift pay is $19 per hour, plus a shift differential of $1 per hour
- 3rd shift is Sunday - Thursday, 10:45 pm to 7:15am ET
- 3rd shift pay is $19 per hour, plus a shift differential of $1.50 per hour
- Walk, stand, bend, and twist, and or lift/reach overhead throughout shift
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 70lbs
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working second/night shift
- Ability to learn and apply safe, functional and efficient work practices
- Experience reading and interpreting material safety data sheets and other pertinent documents relating to safety, customer requirements, and procedures.
- Ability to perform basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.