Voir tous les résultats
Materials Planner (생산공급/구매계획)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Work directly with Market Managers, Operations Managers, and attend meetings to monitor schedule
- In (APO/SAP) the planner will execute and manage the material requirements for planned demand and supply orders throughout the supply chain in support of customer required demand.
- Responsible for the day to day planning execution including; maintaining stocking levels, support of the customer service levels, inventory goals and business strategy.
- The position will be inclusive of production scheduling, replenishment strategies and inventory settings along with raw material & buy-resell finished goods purchasing driven by APO.
- The position will execute the fleet strategy in the form of conversions, new builds and dispositioning of excess fleet utilizing inventory settings for “RT” planning and the creation of process orders and/or purchase orders for execution.
- Require utilization of custom tools (IST, fleet cycle time, ocean model) as the standard process.
- Identify and escalate any potential of “at risk” inventory to the Supply Chain Analyst
- Review and maintenance of safety stocks and Days of Supply
- Manage various stock activities including review obsolete, slow moving, blocked stock, excess inventory and perform inventory write-off at local or redeploy inventory to other regions
- Coordinate the scrapping of any such inventory
- Manage the system alerts as part of the daily functions to insure the health of the supply chain and escalate if needed.
- Review and action shortage reports with Purchasing
- Work directly with Operations, Purchasing, Accounting, Receiving, Quality, and Stockroom to maintain flow of material
- Monitor shipments, assuring that production is achieving 100% on time in full delivery.
- Any expedites required for their product lines within region and coordinating with other regions as needed.
- Escalate to the Manager for a decision to be made on expedited products
- Determine the need for expediting and complete form for approval
- Manage the allocation plan once the decision is made insuring the priorities are metCreate and maintain critical supply plans as needed
- Maintain all capacity information needed in APO in support of Supply meetings
- Maintain master data setting needed for capacities in APO as well as inventory settings utilizing the IST
- Execute system driven purchase requisitions for raw materials and buy/resale finished goods.
- Run Process Improvement Projects to improve KPIs (S curves, OTIF, ZPVR)
- Complete rough cut planning monthly
- Coordinate Inventory Cycle Counting
Who You Are:
- 3-6 years of work experience in manufacturing planning including inventory management, purchasing etc. before assuming this Materials Planner role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Operations planning emphasis or Business Management/Engineering or any related field.
- Experience in supply chain or logistics management, operations or product management, or other process-focused business positions is a plus, along with knowledge of work processes.
- Experienced with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) and Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP/APO/BI).
- Proficiency in advanced planning systems (MRP, RCCP, CP), statistical forecasting tools and models
- This position requires a high degree of data evaluation and must customer focused. The candidate must be able to deal with large amounts of complex data and customer focus
- Training/experience with S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Access and SharePoint
- Business proficient in English
- APICS certification, membership or APICS knowledge preferred
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!