Voir tous les résultats
Software Engineer- Sharepoint,Power BI (Infrastructure Automation)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Software engineer will be experienced in Sharepoint Online, Power Shell, .NET, Power Apps, Model Driven Apps, Canvas Apps, Azure integration services like Logic apps and Azure Functions.
• Responsible for Infrastructure automations.
• Developing Sharepoint Onlines sites, PowerApps Canvas & Model Driven apps
• Write Power Shell script to automate infrastructure tasks.
• Re-write and re-engineer custom legacy applications to PowerApps /Sharepoint solutions
• Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps
• Support existing Sharepoint Online and power apps applications.
Experience: 5-10 years
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a similar technical discipline is preferred
Experience in Microsoft Technologies with 4+ projects as Technical Developer in cloud based Power Apps, Microsoft Flow and Azure
• Hands on experience with Office 365 and SharePoint Online based customizations, creating SPFx controls and workflows leveraging Power Automate, Dataverse, azure devops as backend
• Experience in Azure App service, automated deployment, Logic apps, Model driven apps, Canvas Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Dataverse.
• Experience with PowerApps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services
• Good to have knowledge of Robotic Framework
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!