Voir tous les résultats
Medical Science Liaison- Oncology
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
The Medical Science Liaison – Oncology (MSL) will act as a scientific liaison between Oncology professionals and internal stakeholders through medical exchanges related to products and associated therapeutic areas. The MSL will also assist in the development and execution of scientific activities dictated by the Medical plans within the Oncology franchise.
- Scientific exchange with healthcare professionals and decision makers with accurate, balanced and timely information about our Oncology medicines portfolio
- Keep abreast of medical and scientific developments in Oncology and maintain superior knowledge of competitive products
- Execute specialized scientific/educational projects and programs
- Cultivate respected science-based relationships with scientific leadership community (i.e. Medical Oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, etc)
- Support clinical operation, through effective interaction with clinical investigators, and research coordinators to ensure successful execution of trials
- Identification of research collaborations encompassing basic and clinical research including real world evidence
- Contribute to define the Medical strategic and tactical plans
- Interacting with local, regional and global stakeholders and partners
Who You Are:
- M.Sc. degree in clinical or related science is minimal requirement
- M.D., Pharm.D. or a Ph.D. degree in clinical or related science, is a strong asset
- Established professional and ethical behaviour
- Action oriented and motivated to deliver results, primarily independently
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment is a strong asset
- Ability to successfully interact with medical professionals and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent writing and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Travel required to cover specific territory (Ontario)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.