Voir tous les résultats
Senior Controlling Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Will have a direct interaction with stakeholders under Global IT Controlling.
- Responsible for delivering regular reporting packages and implement relevant update to ensure the quality and reliability, may be involved in adhoc, analysis, and to transform data to information to align with customer requirement.
- Will be engaged in various collaborations from simple to complex problem solving.
- As a “Service Expert”, you are open to change and advocate of continuous improvement.
- Will be reporting to a Team Leader for administrative and relevant projects and business requirements.
Who You Are:
- Graduate of Finance/Accounting, preferably CPA. CIMA/CMA not required but an advantage.
- Experienced in finance operations in local or shared services setting, at least 5 years focus on business controlling e.g. financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experienced in biotech/pharmaceutical industry and scientific background an advantage.
- Able to adapt in a complex and fast-paced environment, with high expectations for performance in an atmosphere of continuous change.
- Collaborative, assertive, and confident to communicate to all levels in the organization.
- Team player, able to identify potential issues, solution focused and able to collaborate propose solutions and communicate to Stakeholders.
- Amenable to work on a mid shift schedule (3PM-12AM).
- Strong finance and accounting foundation focus on Business Controlling/FP&A.
- Proficient in ERP and other reporting tools.
- Ability to manage big data with high focus on reliably and quality.
- Experienced in standardization and harmonization projects, robotics process automation is an advantage.
- Background in project management, quality management and continuous improvement.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!