Voir tous les résultats
Global Project Expert A2R - VAT (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
THIS ROLE MAY BE DONE 80% REMOTELY!
You will part of international team which is responsible for multiple projects related to implementation of SAP (module FI/CO) and tax engine ONESOURCE including: operative activities for Value Added Tax-, indirect taxes and Accounting2Reporting-processes, participation in SAP and ONESOURCE roll-out projects, data migration and related testing, process testing, creating documentations and instructions, improving processes, supporting cross-functional project members, reviewing and interpreting migrated data and tested processes.
You will work closely with the respective Project Manager to coordinate and plan all day-to-day project activities. The position is located in Finance department however you will closely collaborate with IT teams.
Who you are:
- University degree in Accounting; preferable in combination with Tax
- 6+ years of meaningful work experience in processes related to Value Added Tax, indirect taxes & Accounting; operative knowledge in SAP - module FI Accounts Receivable & Payable and in a tax engine like ONESOURCE or VERTEX is a plus
- Proven track of record in supporting projects (implementation, process & data migration testing) ideally in full life cycle of SAP module FI and of a tax engine
- Deep understanding of operational indirect tax-/ and VAT-aspects and their legal requirements given by country tax authorities
- Expertise in SAP-module FI is an advantage
- Analytical, conceptual & problem-solving skills
- Strong team-player with experiences in international work environment
- Excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Flexibility & willingness for regular business trips – around 15% per year
Information on how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!