Voir tous les résultats
Chemistry Marketing Operations
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position: Chemistry Marketing Operations
Job Location: Position is based out of Shared Business Services, Bangalore, India.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Scope of the responsibility lies within Chemistry AC&S PMOps Business support.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Analyst supports Product Managers, Marketing Managers and Project Managers in execution of tasks related to Product Life Cycle Management/New Product Introduction by collaborating with Cross-functional teams using various systems for Chemistry Business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as a primary interface with Operational Organizations [Manufacturing, Purchasing, Tech Service, QA, etc]
- Supports Product Life Cycle Management / New Product Introduction activities through SAP & Web Data Maintenance using various tools
- Create and maintain appropriate documents and tracking systems for existing products update (i.e., product numbers, technical bulletins/product information sheet review, certificate of analysis, certificate of origin, specification review, create product listing on the website)
- Generate Business warehouse and other Sales reports needed by Marketing Staff, and other routine sales reports.
- Review and track product inventory/backorder status.
- Meeting the SLA and TAT as per the agreed guidelines with the STAKEHOLDERS
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity
- Ensure that internal and external customer's requirements are met on timely basis
- Demonstrate good process knowledge within the process on all the activities
- Assist Specialist with ISO and other additional activity to support
- This position has no supervisory responsibility nor require any Business Travel.
Who you are:
Education: Postgraduate in Life Sciences (Chemistry/Biochemistry) from a reputed University.
Experience: 1-2 Years in Scientific Industry
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Scientific Knowledge – Basic proficiency and functional command expected over Life science subject.
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities of Business Operations.
- Basic proficiency with internet and e-mail.
- Navigate different t-codes in PRD, PRE, PRP (ZPRD/ZATP, MM03, MD04, ME1M, ME2M, ME23N, MB52, ME03) & MDGM. Expert in using the functionalities - ERP (SAP) User Knowledge.
- Initiate NPI successfully - BPM/NPDI/Manual Load-PPPO.
- Initiates Trackwise/Mango records successfully.
- Can use the existing query to run the report - BI Report Extraction/Query Designer/Aera/Palantir.
- Can use the tool to update data - Corpbase/Technical Documents/Image Loading.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in Problem solving, Planning & execution
- Good proficiency in Customer orientation, Business acumen and Leading change.
Some combination of the above may be acceptable
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!