Voir tous les résultats
Senior Infrastructure Delivery Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exceptional opportunity has become available for a dynamic Senior Infrastructure Delivery Manager. You will be a member of the IT Digital Plant Infrastructure Team and will work closely with Project stakeholders & Business Partners. You will manage, build and be proactive in reporting, resolving & bringing up where it is required to ensure infrastructure Projects are delivered on budget and on schedule. You will have end-to-ended accountability for Infrastructure related topics with a focus on agility, progress, and the customer experience. You will ensure that qualification compliance is adhered to and projects transition to operation support is provided in a consistent, accurate, and reliable manner. You will design and deliver infrastructure projects for manufacturing and R&D plants of the Healthcare Business worldwide. You will lead and connect with project stakeholders and business partners across the regions. You will work in multilanguage and multicultural teams with colleagues working in all regions. This position is preferably located in Spain.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or similar in Informatics or other related fields required, Master is a plus
- You have at least 5 years of previous experience as a Project Coordinator and in an IT Technical Infrastructure area
- You have previous IT Technical experience working within the infrastructure area including, but not limited to, Server (Windows, Linux, VMware, Storage), Networks & Databases
- You have a demonstrated ability of a minimum of 5 years managing, caring and leading remote IT Project Teams
- You have solid project management skills as well as the ability to handle various tasks & projects simultaneously
- You have superb communication and reporting skills and have the availability to travel
- You are proficient in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!