Voir tous les résultats
Field Services Inhouse Dispatcher Apprentice L. 68/99
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An InHouse Service Coordinator Dispatcher supports the field service organization by responding to customer queries by phone or e-mail concerning service related questions (i.e. installation of equipment, defects, service contract appointments). He/She is responsible to ensure an optimized service response from each engineer in the assigned territory and be an interface between customer and Field Service Engineer.
- Primarily managing incoming requests (phone/e-mail/fax) from external customers
- Dispatch and schedule work orders to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Verify car stock to ensure the highest "first time fix" rate.
- Initiate billable repairs quotations (BRQ) in S-Max, seamless transfer information in SFDC as opportunity for sales
- External service provider management
- Service Max work order management (rescheduling)
- Purchase order on closed billable repairs
- Occasionally you will join engineers to assist optimizing customer service.
Who you are:
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent certification in area of specialty, preferably in electronics, administration, economics, physics, chemistry or biology.
- Fluent English
- Customer and Result oriented
- Good organization skills
- Strong Communication and sales skills
- Admin knowledge
- This job offer is dedicated preferably but not exclusively to candidates belonging to special categories (Italian Law 68/99).
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!