Voir tous les résultats
Systems Test Engineer III
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a System Test Engineer at MilliporeSigma, you will be an integral member of a software team that is focused on the development of instruments that help scientists solve the toughest problems in life sciences. This is a high-visibility, hands-on, technical position.
- Develop a deep understanding of the requirements and system concepts of operation of our instruments.
- Creating, documenting, and executing test procedures to ensure implemented features match expected functionality.
- Documenting test results and reporting problems within a database.
- Discovering and reproducing software issues.
- Involved in all phases of software testing from development through final release.
- Collaborate with developers, create test plans, and clearly communicate test results.
- Work with teammates to perform exploratory testing of newly implemented features to provide early feedback.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM discipline
- 3+ years of experience working on software development & test.
- Experience with documenting software defects and using a bug tracking tool.
- Experience with computer bios, drivers, and operating system.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and processes.
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: C++, Rust, Python, or Java.
- Experience developing or testing with Qt Framework
- Strong data analytics ability
- Linux systems operation experienced
- Experience with automated software test tools
- Experience with system and application performance monitoring tools
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.