Voir tous les résultats
EHS Specialist (안산)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
The candidate will ensure compliance of the site against our company and National policies, legal and regulation requirements. The candidate will implement the company's EHS policy and program, develop a good site EHS management and drive its continual improvement.
Your expertise provides assistance to Site Management by helping prevent occupational injuries, illnesses, and incidents; and complying with safety, environmental, and occupational hygiene regulatory requirements; and implementing best safety practices.
- Maintain and monitor site EHS management system; keep relevant documents, coordinate & lead internal/ external audits, identify the gap against all applicable & latest standards/ requirements, develop & implement corrective and preventive action, and collect & report relevant KPIs.
- Perform EHS reviews on site: environment monitoring, occupational health surveillance & hazard review, management review, etc. Ensure firefighting system and security system; make site emergency and response plan.
- Ensure proper setup and take lead in site waste, water, energy management for sustainability.
- Support and ensure EHS incidents are properly recorded, reported and closed accordingly as needed.
- Support site projects in EHS technical review for compliance; Coordinate with government agency to obtain the necessary permit related to EHS for new projects. Support to ensure EHS compliance for the project itself.
- Make EHS training plan and ensure the delivery of training programs as needed, including for contractors.
- Organize and ensure regular safety meeting with department safety leaders and managers.
- Assist to implement other EHS related duties as required.
Who You are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Safety Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Safety Engineer Licence holder
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills in both Korean and English
- Fresh Graduate or Under 5 years on Work Experience
- 2+ years of work experience in EHS.
- Safety Engineer Licence holder
- Demonstrated ability to productively and collaboratively foster management and employee participation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational and computer skills.
- Familiar with local EHS laws and regulations and their update.
- ISO internal auditor or other comparable certification.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!