Voir tous les résultats
Piping Engineer (배관설계)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As Piping Engineer, this role is responsible for execution small and large ISO BSGS(Bulk Specialty Gas Supply) project for semi-conductor owners within the approved budget and On-stream schedule with high quality as a project piping engineer, and to provide piping engineering to all of the related team of the driven projects. Process / mechanical / piping engineering works are preferred.
Who You Are:
Must be detailed, innovative, self-motivating, have good interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision, whilst ensuring high quality of work.
Must have good English skill in speaking & writing and P/C (Auto CAD, Power point, Word, Excel) skill.
Collection of data, analysis and measurements to ensure continuous improvement in the areas critical to VMHYT's quality and business success.
Should have a good knowledge of company engineering procedures, standards and specifications, including knowledge of VMHYT EH&S system.
Must be familiar with the function of each discipline, how they interact and the function of the various support groups.
- Provide piping engineering for all projects in Industrial and special Gases.
- Provide engineering support to the project development engineer in the preparation of technical proposals, project control budgets and schedules. The focus is to produce them consistently, deploying driven engineering solutions and execution strategies to enable to win projects.
- Align with VMHYT Engineering Standards and Procedures in the engineering process.
- Ensuring that there is adequate and effective communication within the Project teams, within other VMHYT groups, Customers, Vendors, Contractors, Partners, etc.
- Interpret and evaluate stress and vibration result.
- Review piping layout and piping information.
- P&ID development referring to reference P&ID.
- PFD development referring to reference PFD
- Project overall plot plan development referring to reference plot plan.
- Provide and review piping engineering progress of piping schedule.
- Evaluating changes and taking corrective action when required.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned or designated to this position.
- Acquiring all kind of appreciate local permits to meet local requirements, VMHYT standards and customer’s specific requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical or mechanical preferred) with technical design experience.
- Minimum 4 years to 9 years in the field of piping design involving detailed design, stress evaluation, production work, 3D model review, and construction engineering support.
- Interpretation of stress/ vibration analysis report.
- Professional knowledge and experience of AutoCAD.
- Basic knowledge of 3D model review through Naviswork or SPR.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in implementing small to large projects (up to $100MM)
- Process and mechanical engineering experience is helpful and plus.
- Positive and flexible mind set to accept challenging work or new roles
- Ability to travel both domestically in Korea and internationally to China and USA.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- 지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
- 서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
- 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
- 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
- (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!