Voir tous les résultats
Java Full Stack Developer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Description – Looking for Java based full stack developer as a sole contributor with strong hands-on experience in development, design, and architecture.
Education: Graduate/PG/Degree in computer science
Experience Level: 3 – 10 years
Essential and Critical Skills:
- Should have very good exposure in core-java and J2EE.
- Very strong implementing exposure Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, and clean code principles.
- Good to have good working exposure in rich internet technologies such as React, Angular.
- Should have exposure to convert the problem statement/change request to build/solution.
- Should have good exposure in cloud computing such as GCP, AWS.
- Implement Change requests end to end, RCA for repetitive issues and solutioning.
- Ability to work directly with the business/stakeholders.
- Work on Change and Incident Management tools.
- Resolve issues within SLA.
- Should have ability to guide the team with best practices.
- Should have good working exposure with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle/RDBMS and no-sql, graph DB etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, Good problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Good understanding and exposure of working with Agile methodologies.
Good To have Skills:
- Good to have exposure in Jenkin, Jenkins pipeline, Sonar, Sonar lint and in automating of best practices in development environment.
- Good to have experience using DevOps, CI/CD, delivery pipeline culture in the project is must.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!