Voir tous les résultats
Regional Access Manager
Posté 18 nov. 2022
Bucharest, Bucuresti - Romania
Demander un identifiant 257990
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives,works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways ofenhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We developmedicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patientsat every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible workingculture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
The Regional Access Manager works in collaboration with the local KAM in supporting the hospital demand submission.
Acts as a pivotal node between local hospital stakeholders with ownership regarding acquisition procedures.
Provide field access support services, accelerate time to treatment and implement of innovative contracting to maximize pricing and access outcomes.
Demonstrates territory planning, priorities, and time management specific to geographical area of responsibility.
Help develop new strategies-uses insights and suggestions gained from working with KOL.
Plans activities and educational programs for non-governmental organizations, funds, patient associations to promote the idea of their right to have access to the best medicines which improve life quality.
Who you are:
- Good understanding of medical, marketing, commercial and compliance aspects, as well as their impact on the affiliate business.
- Strategic view with at least 5-7 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical environment preferably oncology and neurology.
- Demonstrate high level of energy, drive, and personal responsibility to achieve individual and team goals.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines across a variety of projects/programs, with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cross functional team success.
- Fluent in English, valid driver’s license as up to 70% is working time is on the field.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!