Voir tous les résultats
Senior Specialist QA 2
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
You take on Global Quality Assurance tasks to support the OLED business. You manage customer-faced activity with Sites- customer requests and complaints from internal/external customers, leading all necessary actions and communicating with internal stakeholders to meet customer expectations. You assess and coordinate changes and manage deviations by tracking corrective actions. As a continuous improvement activity, you investigate quality issues and drive changes to prevent future quality problems based on statistical process control and analytical data to meet quality expectations from a market. In addition, you ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements (ISO9001) and group policy & guidelines.
• Degree in chemistry(or comparable)
• Professional knowledge, work experience with OLED products and/or experience in Quality Assurance
• Knowledge of statistical process control(SPC/SQC), root cause analysis and corrective action(CAPA), FMEAs, Continuous Improvement (CI) activities, Change Management
• Collaborative communication Skills, Customer Orientation, Data-driven decision, and Analytical thinking is essential
• Fluent in the English communication(written and spoken)
• Preference of Digital knowledge(minitab, SPC, SAP, Trackwise), Project management experience or L&SS
• Willingness for business travel (10%)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!