Voir tous les résultats
Project Manager, Operations (Hybrid)
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Project Manager, Operations acts as a secondary customer facing position offering a world class experience for our MilliporeSigma customers. You will work closely with the New Business Development team to enable transitions in the life cycle management of projects. This position is part of the Ewing planning and scheduling team and is accountable for helping with initial design set up, including set up in SAP, taking over the project management as the projects become more established and decline in the life cycle, and communicating resource requirements to the business as the demand changes. You will be leading cross functional teams to develop and commercialize complex solutions from inception to delivery. This position will have some customer facing communication, with primary emphasis on understanding project requirements and alignment with the operations team on coordination.
- Manage implementation of programs that drive new business development. Identify requirements, propose solutions, develop cross functional teams of stakeholders, optimize existing capabilities and/or innovate new capabilities.
- Understand supply commitments and translate requirements into ERP designs.
- Facilitate the development of complex manufacturing, packaging, QC and scale up processes with R&D or the external customer.
- Address documentation and systems needs for new product transfer to include writing, review, and approval of operations and regulatory documents.
- Define best practices and ensure a consistent approach to project planning and delivery to achieve project management excellence.
- Lead process improvement initiatives with quantifiable results in sales, service, savings, safety, or quality.
- Drive exceptional customer experiences that foster trust. Ensure customer confidence in our ability to be a valued partner and an extension of their business.
- Work with Commercial to leverage knowledge gained from current custom business to promote future opportunities.
- Act as a supporting point of contact with the customer during nonconformance investigations and material supply issues. Troubleshoot using FMEA and/or Root cause analysis procedures.
- Partner with other project managers in support of the manufacturing, packaging, and QC testing of engineering and/or validation lots and first build at a designated manufacturing site with Operations and the customer.
- Provide regular forecasts on key projects to business leaders and as part of the ongoing forecasting process and for capacity/resource planning.
- Ensure demand feeds are working properly across the ERP system.
- Work closely with the master scheduler to coordinate project priorities in conjunction with other site requirements.
- Communicate process needs, project schedules and project status in a timely manner through leadership of team meetings, documentation of key decisions and issues, maintenance of metrics, and elevation of issues.
- Coordinate activities as projects enter the final phases to ensure operational changes and inventory levels are properly managed.
- Present and consult at an executive level within the organization includes review and approval of CAPEX and high-level financial review of projects.
- Manage the setup of master data in SAP for new products.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors in in Business, chemistry, biology or other scientific or business fields.
- 3+ years of Project Management and/or Planning and Scheduling experience.
- Proven experience on complex customer facing projects; independent decision-making capacity, strong knowledge of SAP and other operational systems (QUMAS, etc.).
- Extensive technical knowledge as it relates to planning of manufacture and packaging of Biologics products and best in class supply chain designs to ensure continuity of supply while minimizing financial impacts. Ability to translate those requirements into SAP designs.
- Strong knowledge of ERP planning designs and master data set up. Ability to partner with scheduling team to ensure proper prioritization of business requirements.
- Knowledge of IVD grade regulatory customer requirements and patient impact.
- Strong technical knowledge of current and future operational capabilities and limitations is used to guide project development towards manufacturability.
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written, and verbal skills, including the ability to give presentations and to speak to large groups and executive teams.
- Sales, service, and quality driven, strong motivator of people to drive toward desired results within a set timeframe.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, EPA, FDA Regulations, with emphasis on GMP and ISO13485 guidelines and regulations.
- Able to complete product costing analysis for complex, multi-product projects.
- Knowledge of Design Control procedures for new product development.
- Planning and scheduling, Problem Solving Skills including root cause analysis, Project Management, Time Management.
- PC/Software use.
- Expertise in Project Management and Process Improvement methodology.
- General financial knowledge and business acumen.
- Excellent organizational, decision making and negotiation skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.