Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The main responsibilities of the Solvent production manager are to participate the Solvent plant construction, commissioning, lead Solvent process qualification and ramp up to deliver the finish-goods in right quality, quantity and right time. During the phases from commissioning to ramp up the Solvent production manager should fulfill all compliance, EHS, quality requirements both from internal and external. Also act as technical transfer lead to ensure projects activities follow Life Science Tech transfer SOP 00080018MP or upgrade ones. After the production stabilize then to further drive change within the SOLVENT production to improve EHS, Cost, Quality, and Productivity Performance
Who you are:
- Education: University or college graduate in chemistry or chemical engineering.
- Extensive professional experience 10+ years in chemical industry and 5+ years manager role in chemical plant.
- Good experience and knowledge of chemical or pharmaceutical industries in operations, R& D, tech transfer or NPI
- Good safety knowledge and awareness.
- Familiar with basic MS office software.
- Good command in English and Chinese in writing and speaking.
- Good communications skills and strong leadership
- Ability to work effectively across the matrix organization interacting in particular with Supply Chain, EHS and Quality functions.
- GMP and SAP experiences are preferred
Functional Area: Manufacturing
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!